Thursday 27 September 2012

Is about A.B.B.I.E

People used to called me Pek San before I enter college, but after that, people call me as Abbie nowadays. Maybe, my name doesn't special to people, but it's special for me, because it was given by my parents. I'm a outgoing and hyperactive person. I like to go outdoor activities, such as jungle trekking, camp, or any sport activities. I love to dance and I like to edit music, for example, I been remix music for dance performance. I wish to know more about music production and it's my interest. I might not very good in talking or telling people about what am I thinking, but I very good in giving out idea. That's a reason why I want to choose Advertising and Public Relation as my major in my future.

So this is Abbie taking picture in the car.
The girl who like to do this upside down pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment