Friday 5 October 2012

Article 3 for Elements of Newsworthy


Chris Brown and Rihanna are reportedly back together again, three years after his brutal assault left her hospitalised on the eve of the Grammy Awards in 2009, according to the Daily Mail.
After several sightings of the pair getting cosy in public in recent months, Breezy (aka Chris Brown) confirmed what's on everyone's mind: that he's indeed still in love with the Barbados beauty and as a result of that, he has broken up with girlfriend Karrueche Tran. The singer wondered about the possibility of "loving two people" at the same time in a new video titled The Real Chris Brown, which shows footage of him together with his famous ex-girlfriend.
"I’m stressed out… when you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kinda difficult. Is there such thing as loving two people? I don’t know if that’s possible, but for me, I feel like that," he said in the video.
His "friendship" with Rihanna had resulted in his breakup with Karreuche, as he said in a statement: "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives." Karrueche responded with a tweet that reads "Bye baby."
Needless to say, the Vietnamese model was far from pleased with her ex-boyfriend expressing his love for Rihanna so soon after they split. "Wtf is going on? All I’m saying is.. You don’t mess with people’s genuine feelings. You just don’t! Life moves on.. So let’s all," she wrote.
It's over between Chris and Karrueche. (image source: Twitter)
It's over between Chris and Karrueche. (image source: Twitter)
Amidst fans' backlash and criticism, it looks like Chris has the support of one person and it's none other than Rihanna, who tweeted: "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!" It was interpreted as a reference to her romance with Chris.
Prior to that, the pair set tongues wagging when they were spotted getting intimate on multiple occasions. Chris, 23, had his arm around Rihanna, 24, as they attended the concert of her mentor Jay-Z in New York on Wednesday. Then, the two reportedly hugged and kissed when they're partying at a New York club. Last month, they were seen exchanging a hug and kiss on the lips at MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles.
Back in August, Rihanna called Chris "the love of my life" on Oprah's Next Chapter and said she struggled to surpress her feelings for him whenever she sees him.
“It’s awkward. It’s awkward because I still love him. My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face, and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain that, suppress that, but interpret it, understand it, and know that’s not going to go away. When you don’t understand those feelings, you can make a lot of mistakes," she said.
The former lovebirds made the news in 2009 when Chris physically attacked Rihanna after a heated argument. Her battered face was later shown in a leaked picture from the Los Angeles Police Department, shocking the world and sending his career off the rails.
Source: Daily Mail
Published: 5th October 2012

Elements of newsworthy: Eminance

Who: Chris Brown and Rihanna
When: Friday
What: Chris brown break up with his girlfriend and it reported back together again with Rihanna
How: -
Why: -
Where: -



No comments:

Post a Comment